Get in touch:
ETHICS CONDUCT COMMUNICATION
Problems at work?
Concerns I can help address include:
BOUNDARY CROSSING / VIOLATIONS
How we do it
- Using a reflective model to explore the issues, examine emotions and feelings and possible triggers
- Exploring the impact and possible consequences of actions on patients, the public and our colleagues in the profession
- Focussing on essential ethical principles and how they are the core of health professionals’ practice
- Developing assertive and other communication skills using role play with trained actors
- Reviewing the professions’ standards, policies and codes for guidance
- Developing strategies for self improvement which focus on wellness, personal and professional commitments, moral courage, resilience
- Examining wilful blindness, moral complacency and moral distress and the relevance of these concepts to your situation
- Discussing responsibilities of self-regulated health care professionals; mandate of self-regulating colleges; current trends in regulation.